Are you ready to rumble?
Pick your team—North or South Lowell—and show your support for Food Fight 2017! Food Fight is our biggest annual fundraiser and runs April 10 through June 1, 2017. When you support Food Fight, your generosity reaches over 300 Lowell families in crisis every month who visit the Flat River Outreach Ministry (FROM) food pantry. But it’s not just about food. Your gift also funds financial management classes, employment assistance, home repair, utility assistance, children’s programming, tax preparation, and other programs to help meet families in need.
In fact, in 2015 we helped,
- 108 families pay electric and heating bills and become more energy efficient
- 1,771 people access food through our Food Pantry
- 67 families with financial services
- 276 kids start the school with a backpack and school supplies
- 284 households with the tax preparation assistance
- 153 families get Christmas gifts and a holiday meal
- 14,085 meals were handed out to 271 kids during school breaks
- 703 families stopped by the Foodmobile for produce and other food items
- 17 homes get much needed repairs and weatherization
Partner with us to alleviate poverty, hunger, and crisis and become a
- Matching Sponsor and help new and increased donations from individuals and businesses go further with your matching dollars.
- Sponsor and show that your business supports Food Fight.
- Donor and be part of Food Fight 2017 to help make a difference in the lives of your neighbors in need.
So, pick your team, and get ready to show your support for Food Fight 2017- COMING APRIL 2017!
Each dollar or food item you give is 1 point for your team. Click here to donate now!
Food Fight’s 2016 sponsors!