Are you ready to rumble?
Pick your team—North or South Lowell—and show your support for Food Fight 2018! Food Fight is our biggest annual fundraiser and runs April 16 through June 1, 2018. When you support Food Fight your generosity reaches Lowell families in crisis every month who visit Flat River Outreach Ministry (FROM), but it’s not just about food. Your gift also funds financial management classes, employment assistance, home repair, utility assistance, children’s programming, tax preparation, and other programs to help meet families in need.
The amazing support of the community in 2017 helped us serve
- Over 3,500 adults and 1,791 children in our food pantry and provide 10,595 meals to kids over winter, spring and summer breaks this past year
- 308 children start school on the right foot with backpacks full of school supplies
- 80 households with energy bill payment assistance which can also include money management classes and home energy audits
- 76 families with one-time financial assistance to help meet needs in a time of crisis or unexpected life event
Partner with us to alleviate poverty, hunger, and crisis and become a
- Matching Sponsor and help new and increased donations from individuals and businesses go further with your matching dollars. Click here to open 2018 Matching Sponsor Information.
- Sponsor and show that your business supports Food Fight. Click here to open the 2018 Food Fight Business Sponsor Letter.
- Donor and be part of Food Fight 2018 to help make a difference in the lives of your neighbors in need.
So, pick your team, and get ready to show your support for Food Fight 2018 now through June1!
Each dollar or food item you give is 1 point for your team. Click your team below to donate!
Food Fight’s 2018 Matching Sponsors!
Thank you to these generous Matching Sponsors who have committed to matching any NEW donation or donation INCREASE to Food Fight 2018!