Are you ready to rumble?
Pick your team—North or South Lowell—and show your support for Food Fight 2017! Food Fight is our biggest annual fundraiser and runs April 24 through June 2, 2017. When you support Food Fight, your generosity reaches over 300 Lowell families in crisis every month who visit the Flat River Outreach Ministry (FROM) food pantry. But it’s not just about food. Your gift also funds financial management classes, employment assistance, home repair, utility assistance, children’s programming, tax preparation, and other programs to help meet families in need.
In 2016, we were also able to help
- 284 children start school right with backpacks full of school supplies
- 28 families with home repair and weatherization services which will help them lower their heating bills and reduce their dependence on utility assistance in the future and
- An average of 4 families per month with financial services to help meet their needs in a time of crisis or unexpected life event.
Partner with us to alleviate poverty, hunger, and crisis and become a
- Matching Sponsor and help new and increased donations from individuals and businesses go further with your matching dollars. Click here to open the Food Fight Matching Sponsors Web Letter for more information.
- Sponsor and show that your business supports Food Fight. Click here to open the Food Fight Business Sponsors Web Letter for details.
- Donor and be part of Food Fight 2017 to help make a difference in the lives of your neighbors in need.
So, pick your team, and get ready to show your support for Food Fight 2017- COMING APRIL 2017!
Each dollar or food item you give is 1 point for your team. Click your team below to donate!
Food Fight’s 2017 Matching Sponsors!
Thank you to these generous Matching Sponsors who have committed to matching any NEW donation or donation INCREASE to Food Fight 2017!